The following are the terms and conditions of the Pacific Poker Canadian Open Satellites, (the "Qualifier"), which is offered by the operator of the Internet sites found at www.888.com and www.pacificpoker.com (the "Sponsor"). Your participation in the Qualifier shall be deemed your complete acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
- Employees and relatives of employees of the Sponsor shall not be eligible to enter the Qualifier. For the purposes herein, the term "relative" shall mean spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
- In the event that the Sponsor deems an entrant to have acted in bad faith with respect to the Qualifier, such entrant shall be excluded from the Qualifier and consequently ineligible to win the Prize, as defined below.
- The Qualifier shall commence on January 13, 2008 and shall end February 22nd, 2008 (the "Promotion Period"). During the Promotion Period several Qualifiers shall be held.
- In order to enter the Qualifier, an entrant must hold a real money account with www.pacificpoker.com. For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that entrants may play, without limitation, in any Qualifier, but shall only be eligible to win one (1) Prize.
- Entrants who win the Qualifier shall be eligible to win the following prize: a $7500 package ($5000 seat + $2500 towards travel and accommodation) to the Canadian HU Poker Open Championship (the "Event"), taking place from March 5th, 2008 until March 9th, 2008 at the Deerfoot Inn and Casino - Calgary Alberta, Canada (the "Prize").
- The winning entrant shall compete in the Event wearing 888.com/Pacific Poker apparel as designated by the Sponsor.
- The Sponsor shall purchase a $5000 seat at the Event for the winning entrant and will deposit in his / her account $2500 in respect of travel and accommodation for the Event (the "Expenses"). The winning entrant agrees that he / she shall be solely responsible for: (i) withdrawing the Expenses; and (ii) arranging his / her own travel and accommodation for the Event; and (iii) paying for the same from the Expenses.
- The Sponsor's decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the awarding of the Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by an entrant or any third party.
- Your participation in the Qualifier is deemed your agreement that the Sponsor may use your name, likeness or image for promotional purposes without the requirement for any payment to you and you expressly waive any claims against the Sponsor in this regard.
- You hereby agree that in the event of your winning the Prize, the Sponsor shall be entitled to use your name, likeness and image regarding promotion and marketing of any of its Internet sites and you hereby grant the Sponsor the right to do the same.
- The Prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money's worth.
- In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, any winning entrant does not claim or collect any element of the Prize at a time stipulated by the Sponsor, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to the Prize and the Sponsor shall have no obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
- By entering the Qualifier each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Qualifier and the awarding of the Prize.
- By entering the Qualifier each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages whatsoever, including any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the acceptance of the Prize.
- The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for taking out and maintaining the relevant insurance policy in relation to the Prize.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Qualifier if, in the sole judgment of the Sponsor, the Qualifier is not capable of being conducted as specified. Further, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award a monetary prize in equal or greater value as a prize in place of a Prize. The value of a Prize shall be determined on the basis of its actual value and not any potential value or prize receivable as a consequence of the Prize.
- The winning entrant's name will be disclosed to anyone who writes to the Sponsor at the address below.
- The Qualifier is open to players who are able to attend the Event. In the event that winner of the Qualifier is not able to receive the Prize, the Sponsor shall be entitled to award the Prize to the next eligible qualifying entrant.
- These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of London, England.
SPONSOR: Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited 601-701 Europort, Gibraltar.
HOW TO PLAY /